At a morning meeting, the head of security told stories of why these people were alive... and all the stories were just: the 'LITTLE' things.
- As you might know, the head of the company survived that day because his son started kindergarten.
- Another fellow was alive because it was his turn to bring donuts.
- One woman was late because her alarm clock didn't go off in time.
- One was late because of being stuck on the NJ Turnpike because of an auto accident.
- One of them missed his bus.
- One spilled food on her clothes and had to take time to change.
- One's car wouldn't start.
- One went back to answer the telephone.
- One had a child that dawdled and didn't get ready as soon as he should have.
- One couldn't get a taxi.
The one that struck me was the man who put on a new pair of shoes that morning, took the various means to get to work but before he ! got there, he developed a blister on his foot. He stopped at a drugstore to buy a Band-Aid. That is why he is alive today.
Now when I am stuck in traffic, miss an elevator, turn back to answer a ringing telephone...all the little things that annoy me. I think to myself,this is exactly where God wants me to be at this very moment..
Next time your morning seems to be going wrong, the children are slow getting dressed, you can't seem to find the car keys, you hit every traffic light, don't get mad or frustrated;
Coolest Jokes @ jokes.humourbox.info